This agreement will be binding only when it has been fully completed, signed, and dated by the parent and an authorized representative of the school before the time instruction begins.
Changes to the Agreement Notice:
Any changes in the agreement will not be binding on either the student or the school unless such changes are acknowledged in writing by an authorized representative of the school and by the student’s parent or guardian.
1. The school must refund all costs paid if the applicant is not accepted. This includes instances where starting a class is canceled by the school.
2. The school must refund all the tuition costs paid if the applicant cancels the class within five business days of signing the contract but before the class starts (excluding Saturday, Sundays, and holidays).
3. The school has a policy where, if an applicant cancels their enrollment beyond the fifth business day after signing the contract or making an initial payment, the school may retain an amount equal to ten percent of the total tuition cost or one hundred dollars, whichever is lower. A registration fee is any fee charged by a school to process student applications and establish a student record system.
4. The school will only refund the full tuition payment, not the fees and costs paid for registration, entrance exam, costs for books, and other materials purchased for the class. The fees are only refundable within 14 days before the start of the program.
When calculating refunds, the official date of a student’s termination is the last day of recorded attendance: When the school receives notice of the student’s intention to discontinue the training program; or,
- When the student is terminated for a violation of a published school policy which provides reason for termination.
- When a student, without notice, fails to attend classes for thirty calendar days. All refunds must be paid within thirty calendar days of the student’s official termination date.
5. If training is terminated after the student enters classes, the school may retain the registration fee established under (3) of this subsection, plus a percentage of the total tuition as described in the following table
|If the student completes this amount of training:
||School may keep this percentage of tuition:
|One week or up to 10% whichever is less
|More than one week (or 10%), whichever is less, but less than 25%
|25% to 50%
|More than 50%
Acknowledgement By Enrollee/Guardian and the School:
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BY ENROLLEE:
I understand and accept that any contract entered with the above-mentioned contains legally binding obligations
I understand and accept that repayment obligations will be placed on me by any loans or other financial arrangements I enter to pay for my training.
I understand that any enrollment contract I enter will not be binding or take effect for at least (5) five business days, excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays, following the last date such a contract is signed by the school and myself, provided I have not entered classes sooner
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BY SCHOOL:
Prior to being enrolled in this school, the training applicant whose name and signature appear below have been made aware of the legal responsibilities and obligations he/she takes on by entering a contract for training. Those discussions included cautions by the school about acquiring an excessive debt burden that might become difficult to repay